Latest update: 31th of March 2021
Fintecture SAS – 5 avenue de Général de Gaulle, 94160 Saint-Mandé, France.
Our registered office and the address you should use for all correspondence is at 5 avenue de Général de Gaulle, 94160 Saint-Mandé, France.
You can contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As part of the processing we implement, we are required to process the following data categories:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and e-mail address;
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, IBAN, transactions initiated with Fintecture;
- Identity verification information, such as identity documents, residence;
- Information regarding the way in which you use our services, such as when you used our services and the specific services used;
- Information concerning your correspondence with us, whether through the Fintecture website, e-mail, over the phone or post; and
- Technical information relating to the device used when you use Fintecture’s services or website.
PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
We process your personal data for the purposes and in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Create and administer your Fintecture account (including the associated accounting) and provide our services, including the processing of requests for refund. This corresponding processing operations are necessary for the performance of our contract with you;
- Verify your identity or your clients’ in accordance with applicable anti-money laundering, politically exposed persons, sanction lists and other financial sector laws. This processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- The establishment and maintenance of legal documentation relating to our activity and our services. This processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
- Respond to your client service requests. This processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you;
- Manage any complaints and disputes. This processing is implemented in accordance with our legitimate interest in defending our rights;
- Personalize our services and content according your preferences. This processing is implemented in accordance with our legitimate interest in improving the services we provide to you;
- Collect information about your use of our products and services. This processing is implemented in accordance with our legitimate interest to understand the use of our services and to improve them.
With your consent, we may send you marketing communications by e-mail or other agreed upon form of communication, to ensure you are always kept up-to-date with our latest services. We will respect your consent and your saved marketing preferences.
Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind by writing to us at email@example.com.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
As part of the processing of your data, we may communicate your data to duly authorized Fintecture staff members, as well as Fintecture service providers who process your data on behalf of Fintecture and in accordance with its instructions.
For operational reasons, your name and e-mail address may be securely communicated to the merchant you are placing an order for. This allows the reconciliation between your payment and your order, and a more efficient processing of your purchase order.
Besides, in case of a request for refund carried out via our services, your IBAN may be securely communicated to the merchant you placed the order for and / or to his payment service provider.
We may also share your personal data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, administrative or judicial authorities and/or regulators:
- In order to comply with a court decision, or other administrative or judicial procedure;
- When disclosure is necessary to report an illegal activity
We implement appropriate security measures to protect the processing of your data. Fintecture uses in particular cryptological techniques for this purpose, in particular for data transmission.
WE NEVER ASK YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION, YOUR CARD DETAILS OR SECRET PASSWORDS THAT ENABLE TO ACCESS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
You are responsible for keeping your account passcode safe and secure. Do not share it with anyone.
Please always check that any website on which you are asked for financial or payment information in relation to the presented services is operated by Fintecture or by your bank. If you do receive a suspicious request, do not provide your information and report it by contacting our client service immediately.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We keep your personal data for the time necessary for the processing concerned.
In particular, in accordance with our record keeping obligations, we will retain data relating to your account, transactions, documentation, transaction and other personal associated data for five years by the end of the business relationship.
We keep data relating to the personalization of our services and data relating to the study of your use of our services for the duration of the contract.
If your personal data is relevant to an investigation or a dispute, we will keep it until the issues are fully resolved.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
We store and process your personal data in data centers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Therefore, Fintecture may extend its activities outside of the EEA and offer services or address clients in countries outside of the EEA.
If you are concerned by the services or become a customer and you reside outside of the EEA, Fintecture will ensure that the transfer of your data to your country of residence is governed by an adequate guarantee or one of the exceptions provided by the applicable regulations, in accordance with the data protection rules established by the GDPR.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by Fintecture.
Thus, you can access your personal data, rectify them, request their erasure or exercise your right to limit the data processing. When your data processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time. You can also oppose your data processing and exercise your right to the portability of your data, in accordance with the applicable legal conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular with the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés).
Please contact our DPO if you have any question about the collected data or you would like to exercise your rights regarding your personal data. You can do so by sending your request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you use our products and services, we may make use of the standard practice of placing tiny data files called cookies, flash cookies, pixel tags, or other tracking tools on your computer or other devices used when you interact with us.
If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it impossible for you to use certain features, our website or services, such as making transactions.