Cookie Management Policy
When you visit the Fintecture site, "cookies" may be placed on your browser, solely to enhance your experience on the site and to understand how we can improve it.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A "cookie" is a small file stored by a server in the terminal (computer, telephone, etc.) of a user and associated with a web domain (i.e. in most cases with all the pages of the same website). This file is automatically sent back during subsequent contacts with the same domain. [SOURCE CNIL] (hereafter "Cookies").
Our cookies have different functions. They are:
- Essential cookies: some cookies are essential to the use of the website/application. Their exclusive purpose is to allow or facilitate the proper functioning of our services.
- Analytical and performance cookies: they help to estimate the amount of visitors and evaluate their usage habits of the application/website. They are also used to track conversions. This information allows us to understand your interactions with our website / application and improve them accordingly. For example: The Google Analytics service is used for our site and allows us to count visitors and analyze how they use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not combine your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow us to offer you improved and personalized functionality when you access our website/application and to offer you content adapted to your preferences (language, display...).
- Targeting or advertising cookies: They help to recognize you when you return to our application/website and allow us to personalize our application/website by proposing targeted offers according to your interests.
We use two types of browser cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are designed to store data for an extended period of time. Each persistent cookie is created with an expiration date. Once the expiration date is reached, the cookie is automatically deleted.
Without deletion on your part, the Cookies are kept on your equipment for a maximum period of 13 months.
3. WHICH COOKIES REQUIRE YOUR PRIOR CONSENT?
The Cookies categories 2 to 4 above are based on your consent in accordance with article 82 of the law of January 6, 1978, obtained through a declaration visible on our website/application during your first visit.
During your first visit to our website / application, a banner informs you of the presence of these Cookies and invites you to indicate its choice by a clear positive act. They are then deposited only if you accept the cookies. The simple continuation of the navigation on our website / application will not be considered as a valid expression of your consent.
4. HOW TO CONFIGURE COOKIE MANAGEMENT ON YOUR BROWSER/DEVICE?
You can object to the saving of cookies by deleting the cookies from your hard drive on your device. Please consult the help function of your internet browser on your device for more information on this subject.
Your choices regarding cookies can be expressed directly with your terminal / device / browser. In this case, you can authorize or not the recording of Cookies in your terminal by using the appropriate parameters of its software of navigation on Internet.
Cookie settings may vary from browser to browser: