LEGAL NOTICES AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE FINTECTURE.COM
FINTECTURE is a payment service provider approved and supervised by the ACPR, under the number CIB 17248, as a payment institution.
FINTECTURE is a payment service provider approved and supervised by the ACPR (French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority) under number (LEI) 969500QHTQ488C10L204. FINTECTURE's approval is available at the following address: euclid.eba.europa.eu.
FINTECTURE is also a non-exclusive agent in banking and payment services (MOBSP) registered with the ORIAS under the number 20008803 exercising its intermediary activity under the control of the ACPR. FINTECTURE's registration is available at the following address
FINTECTURE SERVICES, a subsidiary of FINTECTURE, is an insurance or reinsurance broker registered with ORIAS under number 22000510 that carries out its brokerage activity under the supervision of the ACPR. FINTECTURE SERVICES declares, in accordance with Article L. 521-2(II)(1)(b) of the French Insurance Code, not to be subject to a contractual obligation to work exclusively with one or more insurance companies and not to rely on advice based on an exhaustive and objective approach to the market. In this context, FINTECTURE SERVICES works with the insurance company Euler Hermes. FINTECTURE SERVICES also declares, in accordance with Articles L. 520-1 and R. 520-1 of the French Insurance Code, not to hold a direct or indirect participation of more than 10% of the voting rights or capital of an insurance company and not to be held by an insurance company or by the parent company of an insurance company through a direct or indirect participation of more than 10% of the voting rights or capital.
The publishing director is Mr Faysal Oudmine.
The Site is hosted by OVH, a simplified joint-stock company registered with the Roubaix-Tourcoing Trade and Companies Register under number [ ], with capital of €10,000,000 and its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix (hereinafter "Host").
1. SUBJECT OF THE GTCU
The present Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the " T&C ") govern the conditions under which FINTECTURE (hereinafter " we " or " FINTECTURE ") authorizes Internet users (hereinafter " User " or " you ") to visit the website https://www.fintecture.com ( hereinafter the " Site ").
By using the Site, you accept, without reservation, modification or restriction, these GTUs after having read them in full beforehand. You therefore undertake to use the Solution in full compliance with the GCU and the legislative and/or regulatory provisions in force.
2.1. CONTENT OF THE SITE
The Site contains information about the payment products and services (hereinafter " Services ") that we provide to our customers (hereinafter " Customers "). Our Services are offered to our Customers in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions and the rates in effect. Access to the Services described on the Site may be restricted for certain persons or in certain countries.
2.2. THE CUSTOMER / CONSOLE AREA
We provide our Customers with a dashboard accessible via the page " https://console.fintecture.com/auth/login " allowing the follow-up and the management of the Services (hereafter the " Console ") to which they have subscribed. The Console also allows our customers to file the information and documents required to comply with our obligations in terms of the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing. In this context, the use of our Services requires the prior acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale or the conclusion of a contract with us (hereinafter " GTC ").
Use of the Console can only be made following express acceptance of these T&Cs and requires the prior creation of an account.
2.2.1. CREATING AN ACCOUNT
In order to create an account, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old or emancipated, legally capable of entering into a contract with FINTECTURE and not be under guardianship.
2.2.2. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
When registering and opening an account, you must provide a valid e-mail address and choose a password (hereinafter the "Login Information ").
These Login Data are personal, confidential and non-transferable to unauthorised third parties. You therefore agree to keep your Login Information personal, not to disclose it or make it available to any unauthorised third party for any reason, and to take appropriate measures to ensure its confidentiality and integrity.
In order to protect yourself as much as possible against possible attacks on the confidentiality of your account and the information contained therein, we strongly recommend that you choose an original and strong password and change it regularly. In this respect, the password must contain at least 8 characters of 4 different types: lower case, upper case, numbers and special characters, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
If you lose and/or forget your password, you can request a password reset by using the specific procedure provided on the Site.
In the event of theft of your Login Information or unauthorised use of your account, you undertake, as soon as possible, to :
- notify us in writing from the moment you become aware of it at:email@example.com; and
- Use the reset procedure mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Otherwise, FINTECTURE cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of this information.
Any connection to the account using your Login Information will be presumed to have been made by you.
Once you have created your account, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a clickable link to activate the account and to follow the instructions.
2.3. CONTACT REQUEST
A contact form to request a demo with our experts to better understand our Services is available on the Site at the following address: https: //www.fintecture.com/demandez-demo/. If you wish to use this form, you will have to fill in the requested information so that we can contact you and organize the demo.
3. PERSONAL DATA
When you access the Site, we are required to process personal data (within the meaning of Article 4.1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 - GDPR) about you.
To find out more about how this processing of personal data is carried out and to exercise your rights, we invite you to consult our personal data protection policy.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, the use of the Site does not entail any transfer of intellectual property rights, in particular copyright. The Site, its general structure and each of its components (hereinafter referred to together as the " Elements ") remain our property or that of the person who granted us a license to use them.
In this respect, any use (and in particular the reproduction, representation, modification, translation, whether partial or total, for a fee or free of charge) of the Elements is strictly prohibited without our prior express written authorisation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the reproduction of all or part of the Site on paper or digital media only is authorised subject to compliance with the following cumulative conditions:
- Use is exclusively private, personal, non-transferable and free of charge. Any use for commercial or advertising purposes or for payment is prohibited. It is also forbidden to make it available on a server;
- Clear and legible inclusion of the Site's address as the source and the words "All rights reserved"; and
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind).
Any reproduction, representation, distribution, translation or exploitation, in whole or in part, of any kind whatsoever and by any means whatsoever, of any of the Elements, without our prior written authorisation, is strictly forbidden and would constitute, in accordance with Articles L. 335-2 of the Intellectual Property Code, an infringement of copyright punishable by three years' imprisonment and a fine of 300,000 €.
The brand " Fintecture " is a protected brand. Any reproduction, use or affixing without our written and prior authorization, is strictly forbidden and would constitute an act of counterfeiting engaging the civil responsibility of its author under the article L. 716-1 of the Code of the intellectual property.
By using our Site, you undertake not to interfere with, disrupt, suspend or slow down the operation of the Site in any way whatsoever, and to respect the conditions of access and use. Any intrusion or attempted intrusion into our information systems, any misappropriation of the Site's system resources, any action likely to impose a disproportionate burden on the Site's infrastructure and, in general, any infringement of the Site's security measures is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal action.
We undertake to use our best efforts to ensure the security of access and use of the Site. In particular, we shall implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data and content contained therein. To this end, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to take all necessary measures to prevent any misuse of the Site.
If you notice a security breach, we invite you to inform us as soon as possible at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the publisher of the Site, we strive to provide you with quality services and features. However, you are solely responsible for the use you make of the Site and/or the information contained therein. In this respect, and unless otherwise stated in our GTC, we shall not be held liable for any consequences and/or damages, direct or indirect, resulting from :
- Any failure to perform or improper performance of any or all of the obligations set forth in the TOS attributable to you, including any failure by you to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Account Credentials;
- Your use of the content and information on the Site. Indeed, we make every effort to offer you available and verified information and/or tools. However, the information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only and is provided for information purposes only, without any explicit or implicit guarantee of validity, completeness or topicality. In particular, the non-contractual information provided on the Site concerning the presentation of our Services does not constitute recommendations or advice and is purely informative. Furthermore, the content of the Site may be modified at any time, without prior notice or consequences of any kind.
- Your use of the hyperlinks on the Site to websites operated by third parties (hereinafter the " Third Party Sites "). Indeed, these hyperlinks are provided for your good information and we endeavour to keep them up to date. However, we have no control over these Third Party Sites and cannot be held responsible for your access to these Third Party Sites, as the content of these sites and the operation of the hyperlinks remain the sole responsibility of their publishers.
- The characteristics and functioning of the computer or telephone equipment, browser, telecommunications network and any other technical means you use to access the Site;
- Fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information published on the Site, its structure or its operation;
- Temporary interruption of access to the Site and/or its availability due to a maintenance operation, an update or a possible technical incident beyond our control or which could not reasonably be avoided, in particular in the event of an interruption in electricity or telecommunications services. Indeed, we make every effort to ensure that the Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and public holidays. However, we do not guarantee the continuous accessibility and/or availability of the Site and :
- We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to temporarily interrupt access to the Site for maintenance purposes;
- We do not act as an Internet service provider and therefore cannot guarantee the quality of the Internet connection or the absence of network interruptions.
- The occurrence of an event qualified as force majeure, as defined by article 1218 of the Civil Code and in accordance with the jurisprudence of the French courts, and in general of any event outside our control that does not allow the proper performance of our obligations.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
7.1. INDEPENDENCE OF CLAUSES
In the event that any of the provisions of the TOU are deemed invalid by virtue of a legal principle, law, regulation or invalidation by a court decision, the parties agree that the remaining provisions of the TOU shall remain in force.
Unless otherwise provided, the fact that one of the parties has not required the application of any of these TOU shall in no way be considered as a waiver of that party's rights under that clause.
7.3. APPLICABLE LAW
The Site and these TOS are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute, you undertake to contact us as a matter of priority in order to attempt to resolve amicably any dispute that may arise between them. In the absence of an amicable solution, the dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.
Date of last modification of the TOS: 15 July 2022